This is a place where all BAA members are welcome to post questions and exchange ideas with other members. If you have not yet joined the BAA, you are welcome to read any posts, but you may not join in the discussion.
The BAA values freedom of expression and lively debate, but we have a few basic guidelines to ensure the discussion remains friendly and welcoming. If you are in any doubt whether a post is appropriate, the webmaster will be pleased to offer advice.
- Be respectful, polite and welcoming to others, even if you disagree with them.
- We strongly advise that you do not disclose personal information to others. Do remember that this forum is visible not just to BAA members, but to the whole world. If you wish to exchange contact details with other members, the forum is not an appropriate place to do it.
- The BAA does not endorse any of the opinions expressed in this forum. Even posts made by the BAA's Trustees, Council members and officers reflect their personal opinions, not those of the Association itself.
- Personal “for sale” ads are permitted (along the lines of those printed in the BAA Journal), but the transaction is the responsibility of the seller and purchaser.
- All posts must be in English. We do not have the resources to moderate posts in other languages.
- The forum moderators may remove inappropriate postings.
- If you feel our forum moderators have been unreasonable in their treatment of you, please raise this by private email to the webmaster.