1. Select a star.
2. Press button to create a Light Curve or Data Table.
· You can zoom in to the Light Curve with your mouse.
· Data tables can be downloaded.
· You can search for a star using the “Filter by” box.
o This will also search alternative designations which are not in the main list!
· Change the x-axis of the Light Curve between JD and UT using the radio button.
· The date range can be entered in JD or UT. It will automatically convert between them!
· Deselect or select negative observations.
· Deselect any “Observation Methods” which are not required.
· Select “All” or 1 or more filters from the list. (Press and hold the control key to select multiple filters.)
· Select “All”, or 1 or more observers from the list. (Press and hold the control key to select multiple observers.
You can zoom in to a Light Curve with your mouse.
1. Highlight a rectangle with your mouse.
2. The Light Curve will change to a zoomed in view of just this rectangle.
3. Repeat as many times as you like to zoom in further.
4. Press the reset zoom button to reset the Light Curve.
1. Proceed as per creating a Light Curve but press the “Data Table” button.
2. A table will be displayed in your browser.
3. To download the data press the “Download Data” button.
o This will download the data as a “.csv” file. This is a “comma separated values” file which can be read by any spreadsheet package as well as many other types of easily available software.